What is BPML
BPML stands for Business Parks of Mauritius Ltd. It is a government-owned incorporated in 2001, responsible for the management and development of Business and Industrial Parks in Mauritius.
The group comprises:
- BPML – owner of Ebene Cybercity; Trade & Marketing Centre; BPML Cyber Tower 1 Conference Hall.
- Cyber Properties Investment Ltd (CPIL) – a management company in charge of Cyber Tower 1 and 2
- Informatics Park Ltd (IPL).
- BPML Freeport Services Ltd (BFSL) a subsidiary company operating as a separate entity in the Freeport.
- Development and lease of serviced land on freehold or leasehold basis
- Construction and management of office and industrial buildings
- Office premises for rent
- Industrial space for rent and for sale
- Warehousing Facilities for rent
- Internal road network with storm water drains, footpaths and street lighting facilities
- Water and power supply
- Telecommunication facilities (optic cable)
- Central sewerage (at Ebene)
Whom to contact for information on investment opportunities / land premises?